Blasiandate

Hi guys!

I just want to take a minute to share this website with you:
Ta-daaaa~

Blasiandate is exactly what it sounds like: A dating site catering to helping black and Asian people meet! Anyone is able to join, of course, but the only options for ethnicity are Black, Asian, or Other. Before the change from ambwdate to Blasiandate, the site had a few more options for religion and relationship status, but the site still hits on the most important points.



Making an account was easy and hit on the important questions, like what you like in others, and your ideal first date, first. This will be the information that shows up on your profile. The only information. One thing: I'm not fond of not being able to write my own comments in my profile, but this may be a good way to encourage discussion! I do find it cool that the site has a match percentage for each member based on what options you selected for your profile. Also, the interface is very user-friendly and intuitive... for the most part.




Now, any woman interested in men who has tried one of these sites knows the struggle: The men are almost non-existent. For fun, I did a search for Asian men in my state, of all ages, who are looking to meet women.


FFFFFFFFF...

The reverse search (man looking for black women, same parameters,) showed five women other than myself. However, when browsing all Asian male members, I found that there was at least one other in VA who should have shown up in my search but did not, meaning that there may be many more members in your area than are at first apparent. Plus, it never hurts to branch out to other areas (that's how I met Kaz!)

Overall, the site has 2736 members, 2115 of whom are women looking for men, and 368 men looking for women. Compared to the dismal gender ratios of most AMBW sites and pages, Blasiandate's ratio is fantastic.

The site has some kinks to work out, but it is absolutely worth trying. You might be surprised who you'll meet!

~Decchan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find Your Love in Japan, Kaz's Parents, and Our YouTube Channel

~*~ At The Gala ~*~

I'm in Japan! Sorry About Last Week.