New Vlog! Packing for Japan Part 1 of 2 and Living Arrangements in Japan

Firstly, hello if you're new to from* Instagram! Shoutout to AMBWdate for being kind enough to share some of our pictures from the gala!

This vlog didn't come out the way I intended. I wanted to include all of my packing in one vlog, and do living arrangements separately, but I'm impatient. Plus, with the multiple battles I've lost to computer hardware and software this week, I suppose I needed a little win.

I originally called this AMBW Vlog #2, but it doesn't really have anything to do with AMBW, so I renamed it Japan Vlog #1.

Sorry Kaz isn't in this one, he's been in Spain all week, and is currently staying with my dad in New Jersey before catching a bus back down south tomorrow.


*I am trying to adjust to Japan time and, long story short, I got three hours of sleep and am making a go of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find Your Love in Japan, Kaz's Parents, and Our YouTube Channel

~*~ At The Gala ~*~

I'm in Japan! Sorry About Last Week.