Mini Post: Trading Faces

Not really trading, but hey, title pun.

I heard about FaceApp this week and tried it out for myself.

右上:顔で笑って、心で泣いて
(Upper right: Smiling on the outside, crying on the inside)

After toying around with my own face, I went for Kaz's.

Sexy Grandpa Alert.

Then, I got a brilliant idea, and downloaded FaceFilm, a face blending app.

Kaz's face + Male version of my face =


Female version of Kaz's face + my face without makeup =



Female version of Kaz's face + my face with makeup =


I went ham from there, changing the sexes of the blended faces, and making them older or younger:

Somebody help me.
~Decchan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find Your Love in Japan, Kaz's Parents, and Our YouTube Channel

~*~ At The Gala ~*~

I'm in Japan! Sorry About Last Week.