Airplane Care Package

Kazzy's going to France for a couple of weeks, and my mom decided we should have a combination bon voyage celebration for him, and birthday party for my aunt. Naturally, I was expected to arrange this. Including inviting people whose contact info I didn't have. I got it done 'cause I'm a ninja like that. Anyway, my last task to earn an A+ was to find some bon voyage trinkets. Which Party City has. Except when I went there, I realized they only sold the one thing I was looking for online, and in packs of 24.

Which is why I came up with this care package instead. It's a good way to keep travel essentials in one place.


Tuesday Morning sells all kinds and sizes of cute fancy boxes and fake books. This one is about the length of my hand, which means it's small enough to slip into a carry-on (unless you or your loved one packs like I do.) The picture with my hand is for size reference.




These are some things I thought might be useful on a plane, or just in general. I had a hard finding the Earplanes, since I'd never bought them outside of a airport (the big box stores didn't have them, but pharmacies did.) The little packets of Advil can be bought at a gas station.


I also included a note.



Everything fits nicely inside. I made a contents list so he doesn't have to go rummaging through to figure out if what he wants is included.

You could decorate your own box or bag as well, or just put everything in a Ziploc bag. I thought of things I'd hate to be stuck without at 36,000 feet, but you could also go to the trial-size aisle and fill your kit with travel essentials rather than airplane essentials.

I hope this inspires some ideas!

~Decchan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find Your Love in Japan, Kaz's Parents, and Our YouTube Channel

~*~ At The Gala ~*~

I'm in Japan! Sorry About Last Week.