Decchan Doll in Paradise

About a year and a half ago, I crocheted a me-doll based on this versatile pattern by Uljana Semikrasa. I had some male friends at the time who were interested in having a doll version of them, so a year later, I hoped Kaz would also be in this group of guys who thought a me-doll was freakin' awesome.

He was. I took him to dinner later that night, and since I'd left both dolls with him earlier (he wanted to take pictures,) and he had decided it made more sense for him to have the Decchan-doll, I asked him to bring Kazzy-doll to the restaurant. He brought both of them and kept them on the table the whole time.

Party of four, please.

As he was packing last-minute for his trip to France, I brought up the idea of him bringing her. Like a rational human being, he was hesitant at first (he claims it was because he didn't want to lose her,) but decided to go for it.

And then he does this:



This guy <3

~Decchan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find Your Love in Japan, Kaz's Parents, and Our YouTube Channel

~*~ At The Gala ~*~

I'm in Japan! Sorry About Last Week.