Intro-Intro-Intro-Introducing...

This is a blog about relationships, life, and really whatever else I feel like. Who am I, you don't ask? My nickname is Decchan 「デッチャン。」I'm an African American woman in my mid-20s, grad school student, and I have been with my Japanese boyfriend, nicknamed Kazzy, for a mere seven months. If you round up.

I don't find myself or my relationship to be that interesting. However, I do enjoy it, and I enjoy writing. Likewise, I enjoy AMBW relationship blogs and videos, and slice-of-life things in general. I want to share a little portal into my life, in case there's anyone else out there like me who's just curious about the lives other people are living.

I hope you enjoy what I have to share!

~Decchan

Comments

  1. Hi, Decchan!

    I found your blog through a comment on one of Nobita's videos. In it you spoke about being a black women and dating in Japan. I am also a black woman and currently abroad in Japan. I find that it is easy to get attention from men here, but building a true relationship has been hard as black woman who is also curvier.

    I am so happy to see you and Kazzy doing well! I wish you guys nothing but happiness and hope to see some vlogs from you in the future!

    Best,
    Chan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for commenting! I found the same thing. Guys would want to buy me drinks all the time, but getting a proper date was difficult.

      Thank you so much! I would like to make a vlog here and there, but Kazzy and I are still discussing it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Find Your Love in Japan, Kaz's Parents, and Our YouTube Channel

~*~ At The Gala ~*~

I'm in Japan! Sorry About Last Week.