~*~ At The Gala ~*~

Have you ever fangirled over your significant other? Because I definitely did yesterday. Kaz and I attended his school's Spring Gala. And can you blame me? He was hecka handsome.

Hi.

To thank him for the tickets, I bought him a bow tie from Brooks Brothers. It took him an hour to tie it after asking, "It can't be that hard, right?" He did a perfect job, though.

Bein' James Bond and ish.

I got my hair done by Kyle at MAC (super sweet guy; he had previously given me a free replacement for my makeup pad that came apart, so I requested him for makeup) and my makeup done by Jill at Taji Salon (super sweet girl; she took me early and I was done before my appointment time [I shampooed and conditioned earlier that day though, because my appointment time was cutting it close.])

Of course the only clutter in the room finds its way into the picture.

Auntie (my aunt I grew up with) had to leave early, and expressed her wish to see Kaz's reaction, so I decided to record it for her.


The gala was really lovely, and really fun. There was a really nice magician (unfortunately I don't have his info,) and a photography corner run by ZimZoom Photo Booth.




~Decchan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find Your Love in Japan, Kaz's Parents, and Our YouTube Channel

I'm in Japan! Sorry About Last Week.