Mini Post: Eight Things We Like About Each Other

I thought it would be cool to share these eight things in honor of eight months together. Someone asked me on YouTube a while ago why Kaz likes me (in a pejorative way,) and later, Nobita asked during my interview for his Find Your Love In Japan video. I wasn't sure either time, so I asked Kaz.

Eight Things Kazzy Likes About Decchan

  • She's intellectually curious about Japan.
  • The interaction with her family. That probably won't happen so early in Japan.
  • She is very permissive {Decchan: I think he means I'm not very controlling of his activities.}
  • She's good at cooking.
  • She's okay with bad, vulgar jokes, which is awesome.
  • We have so many things in common.
  • She is very thoughtful.
  • She is funny and also sometimes girly, which is cute.

Eight Things Decchan Likes About Kazzy

  • He pursues his interests and ideas with a hard-working spirit.
  • He's talkative and listens well, so we always have good conversation.
  • He's smart.
  • He likes to cuddle, hold hands, etc.
  • He's positive by default.
  • He's funny.
  • We argue well (We don't yell at each other, we listen to the other's complaints, etc.)
  • He takes care of me (carrying my heavy backpack even though I protest, and filling up the gas tank at a totally dark gas station in the middle of winter in the NC mountains, while I was sick and sleepy.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find Your Love in Japan, Kaz's Parents, and Our YouTube Channel

~*~ At The Gala ~*~

I'm in Japan! Sorry About Last Week.